The Butterfly BungalowA collaborative and creative community for young adults.
The Butterfly Bungalow is a creative community for college students. Here you will be able to explore yourself and connect with like minded individuals.
You are a good fit for the group if…
-You love meeting & conversing with like minded individuals
-You would like daily inspiration posts by yours truly
-You want something more out of your college experience
-You’re stuck and don’t have a close support group
1. Be mindful of the energy you bring to the group. With that being said, I don’t expect you to be positive or happy all of the time, we are all human, and I get that. Just be aware of what you are bringing to the group. I get that college is hard and stressful, this is the place to talk about that! Just don’t bring in extra negativity just for the heck of being a pessimist.
2. What happens in this group, stays in the group. Be mindful of personal information that you share within the group. While I expect that everyone keeps things within the group, try to leave out names if possible for the privacy of others not in The Butterfly Bungalow.
3. The golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated.
4. Be open and honest. You may feel vulnerable at times in this group, but please understand that if you don’t want to share, you don’t have to. The Butterfly Bungalow a place to share only what you feel inclined to.
5. Understand that we are all in different places. Just because we are all in college, doesn’t make us the same. We are all different. While we all share commonalities, we are individuals and must see this first instead of trying to “fix” people. Feel free to share what has personally helped you, but try to avoid pushing others to do something or compare.
I hope to see you soon!
-Del, Creator of The Butterfly Bungalow
The Butterfly Bungalow is a place for me to be myself. I can show my true colors and connect with people like me!Haley Halstead